Returns made easy. How To Start A Return:
You can return any item purchased on SWAY London Online Store within 14 days of the delivery date. Here’s how:
- All returns are handled by DHL, please use the link and follow the online instructions https://dhlreturns.narvar.com/returns/swaylondon.
- Please Make sure the merchandise you return is in its original condition, tags and packaging included, otherwise we will be unable to accept your return and issue a refund.
- If you are unable to use the bag it arrived in, you can use another bag, or please request one from your closest DHL Service Point.
- Due to merchandising restrictions, all returns must be shipped from the same country they were purchased from.
- Once your package reaches the warehouse, please allow 5 to 7 business days (depending on peak times) for your return to be processed. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be issued and you will receive a confirmation email.
If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, you can dissolve the agreement within a cooling-off period without giving reasons (right of withdrawal). The cooling-off period starts the day after which you have received the product, or the day after a third party designated by you (this is not the carrier) has received the product. If you want to withdraw the agreement, you can do so by any means.
We will also keep you updated about the process and our shipping provider will send you a tracking code to follow your package. Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same package for shipment, to make sure your return is processed as quickly as possible. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Meaning that all items are returned in the same condition they were in upon your receipt; the items should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and any labels or tags should be intact.
The right of withdrawal will not be restricted by the return requirements.
You will receive a refund of the total amount paid (including the standard shipping costs). If you have chosen another method of shipping than the standard method of shipping, the extra costs, if any, for this different method of shipping will not be eligible for a refund. If you return one or more items from your initial order and the total value of the remaining items falls below the threshold £250, we will charge you shipping costs with reciprocal effect. We will do this by refunding the purchase price of the item(s) that you have returned minus the shipping costs to your country.
Please return the item(s) as soon as possible, but within 14 days starting the day after you executed the right of withdrawal. You can always return your item(s) within the cooling-off period. Please note that it can take up to 14 days for the refund to be deposited to your bank account. We may postpone the refund until we have received the product(s) or proof that the product(s) are in transit. Your refund will be issued to the original payment method used when placing the order.
You can return an item within 14 days of receiving your order. Please note that it can take up to 14 days for the refund to be deposited to your bank account. We may postpone the refund until we have received the product(s) or proof that the product(s) are in transit. Your refund will be issued to the original payment method used when placing the order.
Goods are considered faulty when they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within one month of purchase. If your SWAY London product is damaged as a result of wear and tear they will not be classified to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.